Beautiful renovated “Serristenhouse” with large garden, located in the back and close to the centre of Overijse.
The house consists of a living room (32m²), fitted kitchen with breakfast corner, open fire and large windows towards the garden (23m²), a laundry room and storage room (24m²), a shower room (with sink and toilet). On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms (17-12.50-15m²), a bathroom (bath and double sink) and a separate toilet. In the attic, there is the possibility to make an extra bedroom or other relaxation room (26m²).
- heating through a heatingpomp whish is connected to solar panels (low energetic costs)
- large garden with garden shed
- windows in pvc with double glazing
- a cellar
- parquet floors in the bedrooms and in the attic
- parking place for 2-3 cars in the front of the house
PEB 218 kWh/m²year
The location of the house is quiet with a splendid view but nevertheless close to the shops, schools and main roads.